Position: Encapsulation Operator
Pay: $17/hr. - $1.00/hr Shift Differential for Nights
Overtime may be required
Opportunities for pay increases!
Average weekly hours 40-45 hours
Job Description/Essential Functions of the Encapsulation Operator:
- Involves the process of loading the blended powder into the semi-automatic machine for capsule encapsulation process
- Supplies Encapsulation Operators with materials needed for encapsulation process: barrels, empty capsules, IBCs, carts, tools, and other encapsulation supplies
- Set-up and breakdown of machine and fixtures for processing. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part. Set-up may consist of installation, changes and adjustments to fixtures. Set-up activities may require the use of hand tools.
- Minor, simple adjustments to machines may need to be made during processing. Adjustment may require the use of hand tools.
- Moves and/or stacks bins/metal plates/bucket of materials, and may load tubs of materials to work centers as applicable.
- Carefully handles and washes encapsulation parts varying in size and weight
- Visually and manually inspect capsule based to inspection guidelines to ensure quality standards.
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean work place. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Complete documentation accurately and legibly per established guidelines.
- Effective problem solving.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area including: cleaning machines, breakdown of machine, tools and area around work station.
- Recognizes out of control events, discontinues operations and continues operation only when out of control event has been remedied successfully.
- Ability to be at the physical location of the job at the designated shift assigned.
- Will be asked to train someone and/or participate in a task force to improve company procedures or operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Must be able to successfully pass all job-related tests and certifications required for working in a cGMP, quality environment including but not limited to: inspections and GMP requirements to perform essential functions of the job. Must re-qualify every year on all job-related tests and certifications as job or qualifications require
Education/Skill/Experience Qualifications of an Encapsulation Operator:
It is preferred that applicants have 3-6 years of machine operation in a high yield production environment and the following:
- Familiar with GMP's & SOP's
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- NCRC (National Career Readiness Certificate) Silver level achieved, Strongly preferred
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Clean Background check
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Ability to stand all shifts and keep up in a fast paced environment
- Posses a sense of urgency
- High manual dexterity is a MUST
- Must have reliable transportation
- Other skills and knowledge that is preferred:* Weight settings* Line Speed* Shift reporting and documentation* line clean up and equipment changeovers as necessary* Equipment breakdown and re-assemble
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.