Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Pay: DOE, exempt
Job Summary of the Business Development Manager:
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, for Health Wright Products. Develops and executes strategies which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding customer base. Works with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in accordance with company vision and values.
Essential Functions include:
- Develop, Implement and track sales plans and objectives to maintain business competitiveness and support for overall company financial goals and objectives
- Maintains a comprehensive perspective and understanding of our markets, industry developments, customer concerns and economic conditions within which our business operates
- Become industry knowledge expert; desire to self-educate as well as attend training sessions
- Analyzes reports, takes action as necessary to achieve desired results
- Maintains contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Acknowledges and responds to all customer needs in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in related trade shows
- Directly manage and sell to assigned accounts as well as generate and manage leads
- Proposal development/customer presentations development/consultative sales approach
- Travel 20-30%
Qualifications of the Business Development Manager:
- B.S./B.A. in relevant discipline , preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in all phases of the sales cycle
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Proven project management skills involving multiple simultaneous projects, with attention to detail and project completion
- Confidence to work directly with customers at a technically detailed level
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a fast paced project environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and previous experience dealing with diverse groups.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.