JOB: Account Manager
SHIFT: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (Hours may vary) Average weekly hours 40-45 hours
PAY RATE: DOE
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and developing strong customer relationships and satisfaction. Our Account Managers are the primary contact between our customers and internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of quality products. This position supports company goals by providing efficient service through order execution, product knowledge, issue resolution, and opportunity development. Internal relationships include: Operations, Sales, Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing and Leadership. External relationships: Health Wright customers
- Establish and grow strong customer relationships within an assigned group of accounts.
- Communicate with customers and internal cross-functional teams to manage account related projects and ensure quality and timely completion.
- Serve as internal account champion; facilitate communication to discuss and resolve open issues related to orders, materials, new products, forecasts, documentation and other customer needs.
- Maintain customer specific Standard Operating Procedures to support account requirements and expectations.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Review item set ups and modifications for accuracy against customer specifications.
- Forecast and track key account metrics; prepare and analyze account status reports.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to timely resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Manage order entry through to shipment invoicing; verify order quantities, pricing and specifications, identify and address operational exceptions in terms of production and delivery delays, communicate order status to customer and work with account to resolve any issues.
- Work with Product Development team on product revisions and pricing.
- Partner with Sales team to meet the performance and growth goals of the company.
- Meet periodically with the accounts to review performance, expectations and goals for both the customer and Health Wright Products.
Qualifications of the Account Manager:
- 2+ years in a B2B customer support role.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result driven environment
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to changes or demands.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Ability to function effectively in both strategic and tactical levels
- Degree in Business, Marketing or 5+ years related experience.
- Experience in cGMP-related manufacturing.
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, life insurance plans and pet insurance. In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.