Quality Control Analyst II
Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking a Quality Analyst II to join our expanding organization. We have an 23 year history of significant growth but feel we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential in the expanding US Nutritional Supplements market. This position is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing organization!
If you want the opportunity to grow with a locally owned and operated company that has experienced nothing but growth, please submit your resume today to be considered for an interview. We look forward to meeting you! This is a direct hire position. We are looking for individuals who want careers!
Shift: Nights: Sunday- Thursday (10:00pm-6:30am), Days: Monday- Friday (7am-3:30pm) Position may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week
Pay: DOE - Full time
The main responsibility of this position is to review documentation and test results for the approval and release of all finished goods manufactured within the dietary supplement manufacturing process. Additional responsibilities include the creation of certificates –of- analysis for all finished goods. This position works closely with the customer service, purchasing, and production groups to resolve any raw material and final product discrepancies. This position will support the QC Supervisor with any quality control and quality assurance issues within the organization. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Per established procedures and guidelines, review relevant documentation, provide certificates-of-analysis, and release all finished products for shipment to customers.
- Perform final review on batch tickets and investigate non-conformities.
- Perform Packaging Inspections of incoming material, compare material to internal specifications, perform tests, record results and fill out non-conformance reports as needed.
- Support manufacturing by troubleshooting and helping to resolve internal out-of-specification processes and conditions.
- Responsible for documenting any internal non-conformances and out-of-specification conditions, investigating the root cause, recommending corrective actions, and making appropriate decisions for resolving such non-conformances and out-of-specification conditions.
- Communicate effectively regarding any non-conformance issues in a timely fashion to customer service, purchasing, and other appropriate staff.
- Support the QC Supervisor during the investigations for any non-conformances.
- Able to provide training and guidance as necessary per established procedures.
- Facilitate the development of methods and procedures for the quality control group.
- Review and approve all contract laboratory and internal analytical results.
- Responsible for managing and recording real-time data results associated with Product Analysis, Micro and Heavy metals for finished products
- Support Analysts on the production floor as needed during work week and OT shifts.
KEY BEHAVORIAL ATTRIBUTES
- Clear focus on high quality production
- Works well independently and in a team setting
- Customer service orientated
- Positive demeanor
- Dependable, exemplifying this through attendance and job duties
- Constantly seeking better processes and challenging status quo: Continuous Improvement
- B.S degree in Food science, Biology, or Chemistry required
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably within quality control
- Strong computer skills
- Proven ability to maintain high volumes of data and handle constant information requests
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance preferred
- Laboratory experience highly preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We would like to thank all who apply, but only the qualified candidates will be selected for a first interview.
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.