Raw Material Sampler
Position: QC Tech - Raw Materials
Shift Available: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Pay: DOE, Non-Exempt
Job Summary of the QC Tech - Raw Materials
The main responsibility of this position is to sample incoming raw materials in our warehouse used within the dietary supplement manufacturing process following cGMP guidelines and established procedures. Included in these responsibilities is the representative sampling of raw materials, internal submission of raw material samples for analysis and labeling of raw materials. This position works closely with the Material Handler, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Production.
It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Per established procedures, sample, quarantine,label approved raw materials used within the manufacturing process for dietary supplements.
- Per established procedures complete documentation and maintain logs for the sampling of raw materials used within the manufacturing process for dietary supplements
- Sampling/labeling materials lifting/stacking up to and including 60 lbs. daily.
- Work closely with Quality Control and Quality Assurance to insure proper sampling for all raw materials as per established sampling plans for raw materials.
- Submit raw material samples for internal and contract laboratory analysis in a timely manner.
- To support Quality or others during the investigations for any non-conformances or customer complaints.
- Able to provide training and guidance as necessary.
- Maintain the organization of raw material sample room to adhere to GMPs sanitation and cleanliness
Education/Skill/Experience Qualifications of the QC Tech - Raw Materials
- High School diploma or GED preferred, in lieu of degree 5 years consecutive manufacturing experience preferred
- 6mo -1 year experience in a manufacturing environment preferably within quality control
- Ability to be Fork Lift Certified, Required
- Experience with FDA/cGMP compliance is preferred
- Experience with MS Office, and other software
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to work independently
- Requires a well-developed ability to read, write, and speak English in relation to topics of a complex or technical nature
- A legal right to work in the United States
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, and life insurance plans.
In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.