Technical Services Supervisor
Position: Technical Services Supervisor
Shift: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, hours may vary.
Average weekly hours 40-45 hours, overtime may be required based on business needs
Pay: Exempt, DOE
Support, coordinate, and enforce oversight of the quality technical systems and processes within a cGMP compliant dietary supplement manufacturing environment. Serve as technical resource and team leader within the technical services group. Reviews and assigns job duties for members within the technical services group to meet the demands of production and the customer base. Be a subject matter expert for the product master data within the ERP system including setting up new items, maintenance of existing data objects and other data integrity related duties as required in Sage X3. This position will also be responsible for ensuring the processes used are sustainable, repeatable and accurate. Effectively communicates with all levels of management, customer service, production staff, vendors and customers for any quality related events within the organization.
- It is essential for all employees to adhere to Company policies.
- Subject Matter Expert – Maintain an understanding of product master data within the ERP software platform.
- Understand and demonstrate competency in all procedures related to product master data maintenance within the ERP environments.
- Maintain Item Management, including new item set-up and end of life in the ERP system.
- Facilitate and own quality aspects of 21 CFR 11; Electronic Records, Electronic Signatures Validation.
- Direct interface with internal customers for follow-up, clarification, verification, validity and trouble-shooting with product master data.
- Proactively participate in ERP enhancements or technology rollouts, support projects and system testing opportunities. Promote automation through active participation and testing.
- Understand business processes by functional area to ensure complete and accurate object set up.
- Provides effective supervision to Raw Materials Coordinator & Raw Material Document Administrator, by providing coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Mentor team members and identify deficits in employee knowledge and organize training materials.
- Document employee activities in terms of performance, corrective action, and attendance.
- Assist IT in maintenance, administration and updating of the ERP System.
- Use continuous improvement methodologies and projects to improve and streamline quality processes.
- BA/BS in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology and/or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in FDA regulated environment with a good working knowledge of GMP’s (FDA 21 CFR Part 111) preferred
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience of Software Validation and Electronic Records and working knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of quality assurance/control experience, strong scientific & analytical skills.
- Minimum 1-3 years in a hands-on supervisory/leadership role with 2-5 direct reports
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and data manipulation skills with the ability to analyze large amounts data
- Solid understanding or experience working with master data
- Ability to work with cross functional teams including business and IT resources
- Strong process improvement and documentation skills
- Aptitude for learning new systems and processes with minimal instruction
Health Wright Products offers a generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance and life insurance plans. We also offer pet insurance! In addition, HWP offers its employees a 401k plan with company matching funds, FSA, and tuition reimbursement. Paid time off benefits for employees include holidays, vacation and PTO (personal time off).
For those applying out of the area: We love working for such an awesome company within the beautiful Pacific NW and understand your motivation to do the same! Please recognize when applying for our positions that relocation packages are not being offered at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job.